Response and Return Mail
Royal Mail's response and returns services provide a quick and easy way for your customers to reply to your communications. It is also invaluable to use one of these services if your customers need to return goods to you. Whether these are a pair of shoes that do not fit or a faulty item, having a return system in place will give both you and your customer peace of mind.
You can choose from three different services, each offering next-day delivery or delivery within 2 to 3 days to a UK address.
Spring can offer the following Royal Mail response and returns services:
- Response® Standard
- Response Plus™
- Packetpost Returns™
Some details per product
- Ideal for larger and heavier responses over 100g
- Business Reply Standard is generally used for a professional-looking response device
- Freepost™ Standard is more used for consumer direct mail
- Royal Mail's cheapest response service if you have an address in the United Kingdom
- For items up to 100g only
- Responses are machine-sorted and processed more efficiently
- A free returns service for those customers who want to send back unwanted goods
- A minimum of 2,000 returns per year are required to access this service
- You get a flat-rate price based on the average weight of packages returned
Download more detailed information
How much does it cost?
Prices for Royal Mail’s response and returns services can be found in the rate cards listed above.
- All tariffs are quoted in pound sterling, so please contact us if you would like a quotation in your local currency.
- The tariffs are exclusive of transportation costs from the United Kingdom to your country of origin. We would be happy to send you a quote for the entire package.
Other Royal Mail services
- Use one of Royal Mail's services for sorted or unsorted mail to enclose a reply card, a questionnaire, an order form or a returns label to boost your business in the United Kingdom.
Note: These services are subject to Royal Mail's terms and conditions.